A road heading East off Northgate to Heygate Lane. At the end of Jenny Lane is the Baildon Rugby Union Football Club which also has a cricket pitch.
On the corner of Jenny Lane and Heygate Lane the area that is now Newbury Close was the site of Baildon Church of England First School until it moved to the Ladderbanks site on Coverdale Way and became the Baildon Church of England Primary School as part of the Bradford Schools reorganisation in 2000.
The area that is now Laburnum Drive and Heather Road was once used for the Gypsy Carnival.
According to John La Page in The Story of Baildon Jenny Lane was named after Jenny Milner born 1742 in Horsforth. She died when almost 102 and is buried in the Moravian graveyard.